There is no other way to describe this case other than its huge. There are 10 internal 3.5" drive bays split into 6 and 4, the drives are mounted in removable trays and are screwed through noise dampers. The case is also lined with neoprene to reduce noise and has plenty of fan's for ventilation.
The case is split into three zones for cooling.
There is also a nice large fan above the CPU location and to the rear of the CPU is a 140mm fan.
On my build i did not attach a fan to the CPU cooler as the top and rear fans draw more than enough cool air over the CPU cooler to allow it to work properly.
The front of the case isn't amazingly attractive. I've removed the front door to allow for better access to the front drives with limited space.
- 2x 140mm fans (one 140mm included, one optional) with removable and washable filters, in the front. Recommended for intake of air.
- 1x 120mm fan optional with removable and washable filter, in the front. Recommended for intake of air.
- 1x 180mm fan included in the top of the case. Recommended for exhaust of air.
- 1x 140mm fan included in the rear of the case. Recommended for exhaust of air.
- 1x 120/140mm fan optional in the side of the case. Recommended for intake of air.
- 4x 5,25" bays, 1x 5,25" to 3,5" converter included
- Mini-itx, micro ATX, ATX and E-ATX motherboards
- 10x HDD trays. 4x HDD trays in the HDD cage in the main chamber. This HDD cage is removable and rotatable.(Space ~330mm with HDD Cage and without ~480mm) 6x HDD trays in the lower HDD chamber. These HDD cages are fixed.
- A total of two 140mm fans and one 180mm fan included. Front 140mm fans are mounted with removable, washable filter. A fan controller is included, for mounting in one of the rear expansion slots.
- Pre-fitted with dense noise absorbing material in both side panels.
- ModuVent™ feature, allowing the user to choose between an optimal low noise level, having the cover mounted or optimal airflow by removing the cover and mounting a fan for intake.
- Maximum PSU length: Supports PSU’s with a depth of maximum circa 180mm
- Maximum Graphic Card lenght: Supports graphic card lengths up to 330mm when removable HDD-Bay is in place
- Maximum CPU cooler height: Supports CPU coolers with height of 180mm
- Expansion slots: 7+1
- On top of front panel: 4x USB 2.0, 1x eSATA and Audio I/O
- Case size (WxHxD): 232x560x561.3mm
- Net weight: 17.95kg
This is a great review on the case